A secured loan is one that you can use to finance nearly anything long-term. For example, many people use them to make home repairs or completely renovate from top to bottom. In so doing, they are increasing the resale value of their properties and creating additional equity at the same time. However, you are not limited to just home repairs and renovations.
You could use the money from a secured loan to:
- Pay for education
- Buy a new car
- Start a business
- Pay for elective medical care.
Documents required for Personal Loann
- Identity proof such as Aadhar Card, passport, voters ID or driving license,
- Address proof such as electricity bill, ration card, telephone bill etc,
- For signature proof you need to submit your passport copy, driving license or any other document with your sign and
- 2 passport size photographs.