A loan taken to meet your personal expenses is referred to as ‘personal loans’. There is no specific or designated purpose for which you can use these loans. Often personal loans are taken by people to meet some big family-oriented expenditure like son’s/daughter’s marriage, a family function, lavish vacation, funding of education, funding new business ventures, buying of luxury goods etc.
Advantages of Personal Loan
- Flexible repayment options
- Attractive interest rates
- Minimal paper work
Documents required for Personal Loann
- Identity proof such as Aadhar Card, passport, voters ID or driving license,
- Address proof such as electricity bill, ration card, telephone bill etc,
- For signature proof you need to submit your passport copy, driving license or any other document with your sign and
- 2 passport size photographs.
- Bank Statement (latest 6 months) Latest ITR along with computation of income, Balance sheet and Profit & Loss a/c for the last 2 years. Financial should be CA Certified/Audited.